Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tina Fey Movie I Would Like to See: Census Worker with a Heart of Gold

By the hammer of Thor! Liz Lemon has been following me all day. When she showed up on Lost tonight, I knew it was time to cave and just write a blog entry about her.

I saw this today.


Good stuff, huh? The blog that tipped me off to this had this (spot on) analysis: "How do you make your movie look really bad by comparison? You show clips of it against its two much more entertaining and funny stars."

In the video, I noticed the scar on Tina Fey's chin. I had never noticed this until this year, despite my years of watching SNL and being a 30 Rock viewer since season 1. Maybe really good make-up covers it up? But it is quite obvious in this clip. So, I googled "Tina Fey's scar" and found this answer worth sharing. Just so you're aware, that link takes you to people.com, in case you consider visiting that website the equivalent of selling your soul. But very interesting.

Again, a late night. Tomorrow I will write something AMAZING. But for now I need to go change my chimp's diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits