Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We're Giving Away a Prize!!!

That's right. As I've explored this fascinating world of bloggery, there is one thing I have always noticed results in hundreds, if not thousands, of comments. And that is something for free. One might think my witty writing would be gift enough. But I've realized that what you really want is a canvas tote bag. Lucky for you, I have one, emblazoned with the name of our country AND the calendar year. This is the bag I would want to be holding if I ever suffered an amnesia-inducing concussion-just write your name inside and you're set. Yes, this soon could be "in your hands" holding your sweaty gym socks when you go to the YMCA or your mangoes after a visit to Dillons. All you have to do is post a comment and you'll be entered in the drawing for this sturdy, yet stylish fashion statement. Enter now and be the envy of all your friends. Drawing will be this Sunday.

16 comments:

  1. Oooh, I have ALWAYS wanted a Census 2010 tote bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can post multiple comments for multiple entries, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait...is Matt S. actually Elizabeth? If it is, at least Matt S. should become a follower. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no. i want the double down to be the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no. i want the double down to be the prize. throw a magnet in the tote and maybe i'll be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry it's either the 2000 or 2020 census bag for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really want the tote, but I'm having pity on you.
    Sarah S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm so there! oh please oh please pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, Matt S. is indeed Matt S., not me trying to get an unfair advantage (Although I do anticipate this may become my birthday gift if Matt does indeed win this lovely bag. I'm not too sure how I feel about that)

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like you may have topped out at 13 comments. close to thousands but not quite. i'm telling you. if the prize were the doubl over with the bag, you'd have millions of comments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i don't really know if i want it but i've never won an online comment prize so i probably don't have to worry about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nine little pieces of paper were just shuffled around my desk and then I blindly chose one. Luckily, it wasn't Greg, Mary, Sarah or Erika. That might have caused some outrage. I think the actual winner will give it a very nice home and hopefully we will be able to get a nice photo of them modeling it for the blog. The winner is... MATT!!!
    Thank you to everyone who entered. I will try to do another giveaway this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will be sure to post some action shots.

    I will need to know the cash value of the prize so that I can accurately report the income on next year's 1040.

    ReplyDelete

Visits