Sunday, April 11, 2010

Parenthesis Take Over a Post

Ahhhh... beautiful spring. Finally here, wrapping us in her warm embrace, pressing us to her life-filled bosom. (I just had to spellcheck the word "bosom" - the things I do to maintain the professionality of this website.) (I also just checked to see if professionality is an actual word. It isn't. Perhaps professionalism?) (Ok, full disclosure. I originally thought it was bossom, then boosom, but thank goodness for dictionary.com) Word Man is on a roll today! Beep boop beep. (That was me using my ginormous Word Man watch) (That reference was for my sister, in case you're lost in this parenthetical insanity.)

Okay, clearly this post is out of control. It would be better just to rename this post and start over...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits